Shoe Wearing Tips For Men
- Always make sure that your shoes are darker than the pants you wear. This is one of the most important tips you can find for men’s shoes. Instead of attracting attention in the right way like it is the case for women, shoes brighter than your pants can actually leave you looking ridiculous.
- Never wear sandals with socks. No matter how cold it could be, this is the last thing you should ever do, especially when you plan to step out of your house. The inclusion of socks spoils an otherwise good looking pair of sandals and the image in general.
- Be cautious when choosing to wear your khakis with sneakers. This is because such a combination can end up making you look much older that you really are. Unless this is the kind of look you wish to achieve then try a different shoe for the khakis.
- Match the socks you wear with the shoes. If this sounds a little funny to you, then at least let the socks you choose strike some balance between the pants and the shoes.
- When wearing your dress shoes, make sure they are shined and looking good at all times. You can shine your shoes or get a professional shoe shiner to get the job done for you. If you can, then you should consider having a shoe shining cloth or brush stashed in your drawer in the office to keep the shoe looking amazing.
- Try and buy flip flops every summer, but never wear them to work. They are some of the most comfortable shoes you can have for that time you just want to relax at home.
- Get yourself a good pair of loafers or a few of them if possible. The great thing about loafers is that they go with just about any outfit and will work for any look.