Wear Fringe Boots And Look Stunning
- Remember that less is more when it comes to fringed boots. You might love the fringed look, but this does not in any way mean that you must settle for boots that are all covered up in the fringe. Go easy with the amount or length of the fringe when buying boots so you do not end up looking immature and childish. To look chic, stylish, just enough fringe is what you should look for and not an all-fringed pair that hides other parts of the shoe.
- Keep other fringed items off your look. Fringes can be added to anything, including women’s handbags, jackets and even skirts and scarves. If you choose a cute fringed boot, then there should be no reason why you should add another fringed item to your look. Choose the rest of the clothing carefully so you can pull off a modern, stylish look unless what you are looking for is the traditional cowgirl look.
- Go for neutral colors when choosing the boots. Today color blocking is the thing and it is okay to choose neon green shoes to complete an outfit. However, when going for a fringed boot, it might not work as well. It is best that you keep off the bright colors and go for neutral colored boots; they look better and will be easy to pair with different outfits especially during the cold season.
- Try skinny jeans to show off your beautiful boots. The fringe does not make any sense if it is kept hidden and therefore skinny jeans work best for your look because they show off the beauty underneath. Leggings would also work for the boots because they tuck in easily just like skinny jeans. This is also a helpful tip because you manage to balance out the bulky look of the fringe boot with slim leggings or skinny jeans.
- Couple your pair with shorts. Boots and shorts are a trendy look and you will make it even trendier when you wear your favorite shorts with fringe boots. It is a combination that is popular even in the fashion industry and the most appealing look is with ankle boots and shorts that end somewhere on mid thigh. They would also work with short skirts.